We have part and full time positions available based in Aylesford, Kent and with an hourly rate of £9.90 per hour
Main Purpose of the Job:
To manufacture signs and other products to a high quality standard to meet Customer specification.
To ensure that Manufacturing operations are carried out to the correct standard, maintaining a safe working environment. You will be a team player, who works closely with the supervisory team to meet the departmental targets.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is key in our operational team, with the main function being to produce products to the correct standard. The team is overseen by the Supervisor, who holds overall responsibility for the performance. The team itself is a diverse group of people.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other team members ensuring a safe working environment is maintained
- Construct signs and other associated products by hand or machine to specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from materials that are not required for the current or next job.To assist with other tasks within Manufacturing Activities as requested by the relevant Supervisor provided that appropriate training and guidance have been given to ensure capability
- Liaising with the management team to ensure the timely supply of all materials to meet production deadlinesConstruct products by hand or machine to specification ensuring that the correct materials are used.To comply with Quality Assurance requirements and recording procedures.To liaise with supervision to ensure you have the correct equipment for the job.
- Strong attention to detailTeam playerSelf motivated with good team ethics
- You may need Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety boots and goggles, which will be provided by RBLIWorking in a factory with dust and noise.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Worked in a manufacturing role previously
20 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to [email protected]. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to [email protected]
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email [email protected] or call 01622 795917
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date